Saturday, July 08, 2006

Mama Got A New Watch!


Hubby got me a watch as my wedding anniversary/bday present today. I haven't had a decent watch in ages and after dropping a few hints, Hubby said he looked at almost every watch shop in Central and decided I should pick the one I really want.

It all started on Thursday when I dropped Boy Wonder off at a friend's place. Thank goodness Boy Wonder really likes Sachi so there wasn't much drama when I left to meet up with Hubby for a rare dinner out. We looked at a bunch of watch shops and saw 2 watches that I liked. We then decided to give it more time and check out CWB as well on the weekend. So off we went to dinner at M on the Fringe. It was great to have a nice quiet meal with just the 2 of us. I had a great time.

Then today, we set off to CWB and checked out more watch stores. There was the Toys R Us side trip that couldn't be ignored then lunch at CPK. Just before we thought we had seen all the stores we stopped at one in Times Square. I loved it the moment I saw it. So Hubby got it for me.

Thanks Hubby, you're the greatest!

2 comments:

Pam said...

its great to be spoiled by the hubby, ain't it? you deserve it!

ragamuffin girl said...

happy birthday to a wonderful mama and wife. here's to our men, the ones who love to indulge us, and who we indulge in return.